Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Fat Bill: Santa Fe's Best Supporter of Torture



Fat Bill Richardson has made the cover of "The Santa Fe Torture" and been awarded the 'BEST Supporter of Torture' title by the Mossad run newspaper. To the Governor's delight he was pesented with a cake baked by the guards at Abu Ghraib. Fat Bill said, "I love food and I love Torture. Gracias!"




DOUG DORAN REBUTS UDALL





5/21/05 From: Doug Doran
To:Tom Udall, Capitol Hill LHOB 1414, Washington, D.C. 20515
Subj.: Harm to mental heath caused by war.
Rep. Udall,
Given your concerns about mental health of Iraqi vets, would your concern include the mental health of the girl in the picture above? Her father drove a taxi but he died. He was tortured to death by U.S. military personel.
I'd like to meet with you for fifteen minutes to discuss this little girl's loss and it's possible effects on her mental health. Do you think you could find the time to do that with me, Tom? I know its pretty deep for you, Tom. But do you think you could give it a try?
Sincerely,

Doug Doran


WHAT'S THE FUCKING DEAL CHIEF? DID THIS HAPPEN?



From: Doug Doran

To: Lieutenant Stan Mascarenas

Professional Standards
Santa Fe Police Department
2515 Camino Entrada
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507-0909

Subject: Police Assault Allegation and Inquiry of 4/30/05. Request Your Status Report.

Dear Lieutenant Mascarenas,

I'm writing to follow-up on the results of the review you gave my concern.

What I saw was an officer of the SFPD, 25 to 35 years old I'd say, of athletic condition, overbuilt, about my height, 5' 10' maybe a little taller, short dark hair, (I) didn't get a good look at his face, (the officer) violently and unprovoked shove an impaired (defensless) young women, face first-first down onto the median (formed concrete) and drag her a couple of feet before picking her up from behind by her arms, (then) walking her to the car she was apparently a passenger in and putting handcuffs on her. This is the gist of what I witnessed.

I believe there has been ample time to look into this serious matter and I'd like very much for you to do your best to help bring this matter to a resolve which I'm sure is your intent based on our conversation during our first meeting several weeks ago.

I look forward to hearing from you on this.

Sincerely Yours,
Doug Doran

Copies to :
Chief Beverly Lennen, SFPD
Mike Lujan, City Manager
Those Concerned


Doug Doran

2 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger Ed Campbell said...

Maybe there should be a contest -- for who can beat the AP/New Mexican into print?

I've already pointed out, this morning, an article we covered at Dvorak Uncensored, 8 days ago -- and an article covered in Aljazeera, 31st May!!

What should we offer as a prize?

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Der Tommissar said...

You're slipping. Do you mean to tell me it didn't occur to you to change, "And Culture" to "Ann Coulter"?

C'mon Cove, you can do better. Dig down deep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home