Friday, December 07, 2007

Dave Nelson ... Can Bug, Will Travel.



By Donado Coviello
I slept OK ... how about you Miller? I see David Lopez didn't really answer Cliffy on "what he did." What do you do Miller? That seems to be a good American question to start the day.

By Greg Miller
I always sleep well. I build America. We remodel mall units for new renters across the US of A. We don`t work in NM. Just the nerve center is here. Boss got out of San Diego just in time to see his old house burn.

By Donado Coviello
What do you do Nelson? Retired? CIA? Work for the New Mexican?

By Greg Miller
Can`t Dave just Be. Does he have to "do something"?
I like answering "I breath" "I think" "I Am"
I am that I am.

By Dave Nelson
I'm an observer of the human condition, Cove. On special assignment.

By Greg Miller
Good answer. Now tell us.

By Donado Coviello
Both Dave and David Lopez are computer geeks. Dave and David sounds like a PI firm with a franchise office in Los Alamos. Jean is a spy. And Cooney has gone underground.

By Dave Nelson
I'm not a computer geek, Cove. Just a beat up old telephone man on a small dis
ability pension. Out of the rat race, just watching and observing and putting some things together.

By Greg Miller
Dave and David sounds like a soap of two Gay guys.
So Davie you finaly fessed up. You wouldn`t lie to us, now would you?
Davie! Goliath doesn`t think you`re old and beat up. Davie!

By Donado Coviello
Telephone man? Bugger?
I lived next to the telephone Company in Connecticut. I thought the paranormal activity in my parent's apartment was due to the electronics next door. But it turned out to be just ghosts.
A friend of mine made a fortune suing the Southern New England Telephone (SNET) for monopolistic activities. Retired at 50 on his earnings.

By Dave Nelson
I did just about everything there is to do in telephony at one time or another, Cove. Saw and heard a lot of things.
The noise of the old systems would drive any ghosts away.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not underground. I am marshalling my resources.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home