Monday, February 04, 2008

It Was Too Fucking Crazy



I look back at that time in Berkeley, I stop breathing. I think of what I did wrong and what pain occurred and how the dead will never come back and the twisted lifestyle should not be glamorized. I am sorry for good, the bad and the remembering.

As this Blog approach 300 posts it is disappearing like a photo from the movie "Back to the Future." As if going back in time causes changes in the future time, space and beyond.

My heart goes out to Star and all the people that were caught in the cultural black hole of Berkeley of that time. I thank people like SuperJoel for pointing out a path to a guiltless free acceptance and a possibility of changing the solid walls we all put then up into walls with windows.

Now as I look to my memories and mementos of the past I am doing what SuperJoel suggested ... I am burning my clothes after wearing them one last time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home