Monday, January 07, 2013

Wilderness Gate Spring


My wife and I had a knock-down-drag-out verbal argument dealing with my writings about Phil Schiliro and other neighbors in Wilderness Gate, Santa Fe.

I assured her I didn't do serious writing on the Internet. I was saving that for the book that no one would buy or care about.

More people care about what isn't shown from my blog than what is said in it. On the Internet it's like the 'Funny Pages' with more people looking at pictures than reading. And of the people that read, the majority of them just get mad.

Wilderness Gate, as an association, has never done a charitable act for any person or organization. Even Steve Flance had to enjoy my Celebration of Being White protest against Wilderness Gate turning into a 'gated' enclave.



I want to stop trashing my neighbor who take offense by either my writing about them or me not writing about them but I can't stop. It is my form of tough love.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home