Monday, March 12, 2018

Bill Richardson, Jon Hendry, and Christa Valdez ...New Mexican Drama.

It has been awhile since I posted anything here on Fat Bill and Me that I thought would actually be seen or read by anyone. I believe that my political opinions have been algorithmically "spiked", as they use to say in the newspaper industry.
It has also been awhile since I have cared enough to even express an opinion on anything political or have anything to say about the original and now former Governor 'Fat Bill' Richardson. The guy is still my favorite diplomat even though I think he dyes his hair now and isn't fat anymore ... lean and mean in this era of lard-o-Trump.

When I worked for the U.S. Census I went to the film union boss, Jon Hendry, and told him that Richardson wanted to make a PSA (public service announcement) for the Census and then I went to Governor Richardson and told him the Jon Hendry and IATSE (Film Union) wanted to do a PSA for the Census. Richardson agreed to do two, one in English and one in Spanish.


Former Fat Bill


Richardson and Hendry both have lost weight but I still consider them heavyweights. You can tell if you still have political juice if they go after you the way they went after former Mayor Javier Gonzales, Jon Hendry and even former fat Bill Richardson. And if they can use sex as a weapon, they will. Which brings me to the many faces of Christa Valdez.
Jon Hendry and Christa Valdez are duking it out in court. Again, I don't really give a fuck what really happened between the two of them but to me it looks like a continuation of a Democratic and Republican proxy mud fight that started with the election of Governor Suzanne Martinez.
There is BIG money involved with movie making and tax credits.
And in a poor state like New Mexico it gets heavy. Don't take my word for it, check out what happened to Richard Ellenberg, Democratic State Party Chairman who just ventured a opinion on the Jon Hendry/Christa Valdez 'affair'  ... out the door.
Then a second woman, Madeleine Lauve, made sexual harassment  charges against Hendry. And also claimed the union leader call her a "slut". Now come on. Check out (below) one artist view of Madeleine Lauve.


 
Movie Star gets a little 'free shirt' from Christa


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home