Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Frankie

Frankie thinks Fat Bill is doing a good job on education. “Pre-school and better teacher pay” are examples of a pluss his says. I guess Frankie should know being honest and being on the School Board.



Frankie and Hot Dog Charlie always give me a hard time about something.

"Be careful what you say to him," Frankie says about me to Charlie. "He'll write about it."

Charlie immediately goes into some funny story about how he was wearing women's panties at "this very moment."
"You know how they use to say men wanted to get in women's panties, well I still do." Frankie laughs as I stare at Charlie. Charlie now looks at me wondering if I knew he was kidding. "No, no...I really love women. I was only fooling around." Charlie says as Frankie laughs harder.
I wanted to talk to Frank about education and Fat Bill. I knew he wouldn't talk seriously until he had his fill of razzing me, so I went over to Charlie's stand to get a dog loaded with just relish from his worker.

Just then Cecil the cop comes over and starts to talk with Charlie and Frankie. Cecil is the ex-husband of Municipal Judge Fran Gallegos. The last time Cecil and I had a chat it was in the middle of the street. As the tourists from Iowa watched a Santa Fe cop is shorts almost duke it out with a Santa Fe weirdo. Cecil started that conversation with me with "Why are you such an asshole? Why do you hate her so much?
I responded, "Do you really want to know why?"
"NO not really" yells Cecil.

But for now Cecil the Cop had not seen me getting a hot dog. I caught the weight-lifter cop's eye and asked, "Can I buy you a hog dog?"
In a split second Cecil went from schmoozing to recognition to a sort of resignation and then very politely said "No thank you sir."
"Does this call for a hug?" I ask the cop.
Charlie and Frank almost piss in their pants laughing. "Only if I can tazer you in the head." Cecil reply.
"If you tazer me in another location, another appendage, it might help get it going again." I say.
"You mean it just might jump-start it?" chimes in a happy white tourist.
And with a smile the Cop says, "I'm out of here."

I could see I wasn't going to talk with Frankie about the school district's HomeWise program or Fat Bill's education policy today.

All I know is our big and restless Governor was a no-show when the New Mexican tried to do something about the "Achievement Gap." Anyway, I saw State Senator Phil Griego at that community forum. I asked him if he was feeling better.
It seems Val "fuck face" Kilmer mouthed off about New Mexico in Rolling Stone and Sen. Griego told Val and all his Hollywood coke head friends to take a flying fuck and stop disrespecting northern New Mexico and it's people... at least publicly you turd Kilmer.

Our Governor Large Lard, always looking for an excuse to eat, publicly invites Sen. Phil and Kilmer to a sit down dinner at the mansion. Phil says fuck you to the both of them and publicly say he's ill.
"So were you really sick?" I asked Griego standing outside the College of Santa Fe.
"Hell no. I wasn't going to eat with the...” Phil lays into Kilmer as I literally jump up and down in delight with our State Senator's description of the whacked-out movie star.

After Fat Bill's dinner with Val Kilmer and without Phil Griego, Governor Suck-off Richardson declared to the press "Val Kilmer is a great New Mexican." I think it's Senator Phil Griego who is a great New Mexican and that he ate Bill Richardson for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home