Friday, September 16, 2005

Racism's ugly face


Street fight. Copyright Joe Samberg, Berkeley, CA

It had already been an oddly dense morning.
I walked artist-plaque walk in front of the Fine Arts Museum with Frankie. I had just finished spamming all the vending machines in front of City Hall with copies of Fat Bill and Me's "Certificate of Appreciation" from the 'Democratic Party of Santa Fe County' AND Frankie and I had found evidence of a bullet striking the Spitz Clock.



I wandered toward the 500 grand bandstand. I didn't have a weapon or my camera.

Let me say that impossibly my Wife, Steve Terrell and I all agree that from here on in it is not worth it to tell the story unless I got paid.

But fuck that racist bitch tour guide lawyer "historian." Elevating "Crypto-Jewish" culture within the early "settlers' as she marginalize with her portrayal as laughing-stock the local Hispanics and Catholics right in the middle of the Plaza.

Fifteen or twenty Jew(ish?) Fans listened and chuckled to her brilliant racist history of New Mexico.
(cont.)

5 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's a mispelling in the Certificate you're so proud of, there, dickhead.

 
At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

see if you can find it.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger David Lopez said...

It's should be its

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! The black guy had to get on his knees just to make it a fair fight for the white dwarf. Do you suppose he regretted doing that after the dwarf messed his face up?

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RACIST ATTACK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home