Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Chief, the reporter, the Jewish handler, and Cove.

Reporter Julia and Chief Lennen were chatting about the ethics of the newspaper journal and police. this is what followed:

By Donado Coviello
Julia I am glad you brush your teeth because the smell of the BS coming from your mouth stinks. You and the Chief make a great pair of arrogant of American elitist. All reporters lie ... the lie of omission. All reporters do what they are told to do. All reporter and cops think they are better, more important, and have more rights than "10,000" dumb average citizens. You freaking ego-power-maniacs and you women that are so insecure that you have to prove you can do the same phony oppressive manipulative job that men do Go **** yourself. Down with chat!

By Julia Dendinger
Good morning to you too Donado.

By Donado Coviello
Good Morning Julia, I hope you didn't take my comments personally. It is that I have known so many reporter and the only honest ones quit.

By Donado Coviello
How did you like the way the "press" covered the hanging of Saddam?

By Julia Dendinger
If you are referring to the deafening silence and mostly non-coverage, I'm not thrilled with it. I suppose I was expecting more. But on the other hand, it is the death of a human being. Maybe a three-ring circus isn't the way to go.
And I do take your comments personally - both as a reporter and a woman, you little a$$hair.

By Donado Coviello
I think it was Iraqi cops that did the hanging.

By R.
Has anyone seen the full video of the hanging?




By Donado Coviello
R., the two videos are in difference places. The cell phone one is unbelievable. I took a frame off the Cellphone video as he dropped. but other violent videos I saw of Google Video were more sickening. The home movies of people fighting; street fights and other "real life" violence are are just too much. We are doomed as a people.

By Donado Coviello
Julia, why do you take it as personal? I don't know or care about you personally. Isn't that the way reporter and cops work? I think both you and the Chief have an absence of malice, why don't you assume the same about me. Signed A$$hair Cove.



By Bev Lennen
And what did I do so early today to deserve your ire, Cove? And surely Cove, you and I both know that I have never been an elitist, after all, my abode (unlike others we know) was a very humble (small and old) casa on the west side. Power, importance, notoriety; aren't you sir, looking a little pottish while you yell about us kettles being covered with soot?
Happy New Year, my friend...and cheer up, there's plenty of fodder on the regular site right now...

By Julia Dendinger
Gosh Donado - I have no earthly idea why I would take that personally. Maybe I'm just having a womanly PMS moment. Or maybe my ego won't let me not take it personally. Because it is all about me, now isn't it? After all, according to you, I think I'm better, more important and have more rights than 10,000 dumb average citizens. Or maybe I lie.
Have a nice day Donado.
Kisses,

By Bev Lennen
Julia, It has to be either PMS or menopause - clearly, that's the only reason we would overreact and take such direct slams personal. Silly, important, arrogant, women that we are..

By Julia Dendinger
And don't forget elitist. I think that's my favorite so far.

By Donado Coviello
Come on girls. Let's have some fun. Don't either of you ever just say what's on your mind. Do you think it's fun to fight with words? Bev, I found your questions to Julia and her answers to you wonderful but shallow from my point of view dealing with with media and power all my life. F*** it, you two (allegorical) lovers (press and power) just go on with your petting. Nobody will bother you.

By Judy Yelsky
You two simply do not understand Mr. Coviello: he is elderly and suffering the loss of his manhood, and as such lashes out. I like him though. He is still amazingly handsome ( for an old guy)

By Julia Dendinger
You want to know what's on my mind? Alrighty then . . .
I do my job well; damn well. I love my job. It does give me a certain amount of power and prestige, I won't deny that it does and I won't deny that I like it. Is that what you want to hear, Donado?
Yes I do think it's fun to fight with words - it's my bread and butter, biatch!
Anything else you'd like to know?

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what I find HYSTERICAL is that Julia thinks her lame ass job gives her power and prestige!!! Power where? Prestige with whom? Seriously she sounds like a delusional megalonmaniac!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home