Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dr. Benjamin M. Emanuel's photo

In a Topix.com discussion about Rahm Emanuel most comments about his radical Zionist father Dr. Benjamin Emanuel have been deleted. Wikipedia has removed the page about about the early Israeli terrorist. A Google image search produced no photos of Benjamin Emanuel (Auerbach) even after his remarks about Arabs being floor cleaners.

There are many articles about the "Emanuel" (Auerbach) family and their ties to Irgun, the Israeli terror group. But very little mention in the national or mass media outlets.

Now I have to say, that my wife and I really supported Obama. She is Jewish and I am not. But from the moment Obama appointed Emanuel I knew that we would never again agree on anything political. Never.




It is sad because the only thing I wanted was for Obama to have an "even hand" in the Middle East. The only hope that I had was to predict that Lieberman (who my wife can't stand to look at) would keep his chairmanship which I thought would show how the fix was in and how it is going to be a bad time for progressive peace-loving fair-minded human citizens of the world. And sure enough, my prediction came true but it still didn't make any difference. We will never agree again ... at least when it comes to politics .


Israeli Police painting by Cove

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree cove, 100%

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Obama has some terrist friends doesn't he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home