Saturday, November 20, 2021

Round 11 of a 12 Round Championship Bout





     Unfinished old blog post are worse than stale moldy old bread.  Since Covid blogging and politics itself seems so useless but returning to my roots, I ask why the fuck not? People only care about their cell phone and the so-called 'enviroment' more than their minds, dicks or cunts. The characters in Santa Fe's politics are different; the system is changed like the stupid liberal ranked voting and digital meeting; but still, most of all, people now say 'Who the fuck cares?"
      I and most other people did care at one time, but I certainly don't anymore. So like the old expression said (without the fucking) 'Put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it.'   

 


I concede the rich old white voters to my three insider opponents. I'm taking the young and youth, the poor and the immigrant, the artists and small business people and all the people who just want peace. I know all the commies and Jimmy Hoffa’s are voting for Coss; all billionaire are voting for Schutz and all puny little millionaires are voting for Walker. And it is amazing that I am not spending a penny (actually I spent $3.50 on plastic crap to give away) and my campaign has brought knee-wobbling fear to some huge power mad-evil institutions. Like the hospitality industry, the New Mexican and of course our sugar daddy and sponor of this year's election, Big Daddy Thornburg himself. All three evil institutions were afraid to face me and hear what I had to say. Judge me by who is scared of me. Vote for Cove. "You may be right ... I may be crazy ...but it just may be a lunatic you’re looking for ... turn off the lights ... don't try to save me.... you may be wrong for all I know you may be right."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home