Friday, July 29, 2005

Art Friday


"Yelsky Mountain, New Mexico" ...Copyright: Cove, Santa Fe New Mexico


"Getting Along at the Fairground Flea Market, Albuquerque, New Mexico"...Copyright Cove, Santa Fe, New Mexico


"Live Long and Prosper In the Southwest" Copyright: Cove Santa Fe, New Mexico.


" Santa Fe Younger Sister" Copyright: Cove, Santa Fe, New Mexico.


Southern New Mexico Truck. Copyright Jack Sinclair, Santa Fe, NM.


New Mexico Road Stop. Copyright: Jack Sinclair, Santa Fe, NM.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger The Voice said...

Danny,

I just reviewed your blog - right on!

I am putting your blog in my Voices section - or new Mexico Blogs - let me know which you prefer - keep it up - I like your style.

Joe

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Ed Campbell said...

Cove, I not only like your work for what it is and how it is done -- but, the restless range of your expression is as much of a delight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home