Friday, November 11, 2005

Judge Pfeffer's Art

I liked seeing Judge Dimas. And it made me laugh when Anthony Gonzales mentioned later that it was he who had offered Bill Dimas a job in radio after the Judge retired. Anthony didn't tell me it was Fat Bill who told Javier to get out of the Mayor race.

I didn't tell my wife or post on my blog my take on Dimas' face at McDonalds when I reminded him how those fuckers at City Hall had stuck it to him years ago. Not the way they fucked over Tommy,, but they get you.

Freddie Mercury singing "Radio googoo Radio gaagaa" reminded me that I wanted to tell you not about radio Judges, but about Judge Pfeffer's art, his metal work. But time has passed; Fran is gone and Yalman is Judge despite her part in the Tommy screwing. As I told Tommy's wife, "The fix is always in for someone."

Simons looked down at me and said of Fran, "She's gonna do time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home