Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blow Me Jean!

Jean the Machine goes down for pennies.



(file photo) a young Jean the Machine wraps herself in patriotism.

Frank Zappa with a Jean the Machine doll.

By Babe Rainbow
Jean I thought it was kinda cute the way cov photoshoped that picture so that I look about a third of my actual size.

As for all the lies and half truths and one serious groos distortion of the truth that may lead to serious consequenses, well, that's another story.

If you can recomend a good lawyer please e-mail me. I figure this should be worth at least enough money to pay the lawyer, pay off the 58 more car payments I owe and buy me a new motorcycle.

Bummer that it won't happen in time for me to have a merry Christmas but I'll be looking forward to a VERY happy birthday :-)

1 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry about it...remember...the truth is a defense!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home